Subscribe Us

header ads

If You Can’t Do These Seven Things As a Woman, Men Will Never Marry You


If You Can’t Do These Seven Things As a Woman, Men Will Never Marry You

 A young man has shared his own point of view on what he likes about women and what a lady must be able to do before he can marry her as his wife. According to what this guy posted, He said;

I graduated from the University of Calabar. I have a good job that pays me well but have been at home as a result of the global pandemic. While at home during this global pandemic, I discovered that am not getting any younger as I have not yet married. So I took my time to list out the 7 major things I need in a woman before I will marry her.
Here are the 7 Major things I need in a woman I will love to marry;

1. You must be thick because I don’t like bones.

2. You must feed me by yourself anytime you prepare my food.

3. You will bath me every morning before I go to work, when I come back I can now bath by myself.

4. You will be sleeping in another room. We will only sleep in the same room once a week.

5. You must be ready to do all house chores because I don’t need a house girl that will distract me.

6. We will have our first kid 3 years after marriage, so you will have to endure.

7. You must know how to live an extravagant lifestyle because I will spoil you with money.

These are the 7 major things I need in a woman, so if you are a woman and you can’t do them, I will never marry you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments